On behalf of the PhD in Computing, thank you for supporting our seminar series. We’re pleased you will be presenting. Please complete the Speaker Information Form at least two weeks before your scheduled presentation.
- Seminar is held in Riverfront Hall (RFH 222). This room is set up classroom style with an instructor podium and projector in the front.
- The speakers’ console includes a desktop PC and ceiling mount projection. You may wish to bring a pointer or other presentation aids.
- You are welcome to bring your laptop for the presentation. Please bring any adapters you may need to connect to a standard VGA port.
- Your presentation should be approximately 45 minutes in length, with 15 minutes reserved for questions and answers.
- Seminar is open to the public and your audience will be diverse in terms of level of knowledge and engineering expertise.
Travel & Compensation
The PhD in Computing provides reimbursement for airfare, ground transportation, and per diem (up to $45 per day) for guest speakers. We also provide two nights of lodging which will be booked for you.
Once you know the date of your presentation please research flights that work with your schedule. Before booking please send a copy of your preferred itinerary to the PhD in Computing Program Administrator Keela Cooper – keelacooper@boisestate. The Program administrator will confirm that the flight fits within our seminar budget and meets Boise State travel requirements.
In order for the University to reimburse you IRS regulations require that you complete a Substitute W-9 form. This form contains a Direct Deposit Authorization section if you would like to receive your reimbursement via direct deposit. Please complete the substitute W-9 at least one month prior to your anticipated presentation date and email it to KeelaCooper@boisestate.edu.